Saturday 29 December 2012

Galaxy leggings

Yesh finally I got it! Wore it today and guess what my fat thighs it like somehow tear a hole in my leggings!!! Cry!!! Lucky I went near not far!!!

It also thin so u guess that why!!

Bought it online! I want get from black milk but it damn ex!!

Maybe if I go back Melbourne I go buy!

Next is disco pants!!! $120 from American apparel!! Hope I manage to get it by Feb 2013!!

Haha!!! Coming soon is comic fiesta post!!! Coming k hehe


Edit*

Here the reason why i went to byy thw galaxy leggings

I saw Diamond white wear on xfactor... look nice so i go try find..

Feel like buying 1 more...

Hehe...

1 comment:

  1. These look totally awesome! I absolutely love women's galaxy leggings they are thr sickest trend. They tend to be made expensive though, I got a pretty sweet deal at Spacelegs.ca because its only ten bucks and theres free shipping, I cant really afford black milk :P

    ReplyDelete

Search