Friday 7 December 2012

A certain company that owe me my pay

Yesh

I was spamming my twitter and FB the whole day. It seem they delay my pay again. It happen again. Yesh happen before!

What worse is they never explain why! I already under paid of the job I doing and pay are delay. Congrats!!! You just go in ny hate list.

That why I resign. Everyone ask why you resign! Good job, good boss!! You realise that the system suck. I not directly under the main company but under a sub contract company. It stupid! No pay increase!! No increment. Leave only 7 fucking days! I end up take half day each time just incase I over take.

Another reason I resign cause change of supervisor but that another story!

Right now they can just slowly pay people. They think funny!

Here come the worse! They delete my comment on thier facebook page!

Wtf! Scare ha!! You cheat people! They never say we under the sub company until we start work and too late to backout

I am so angry!!!

I want reveal the name of the company!!!! But later they sue me say I making up story

Want know msg me and I tell you! !

Anyway becareful of contract base job
They just want you work but pay time delay!

All I can say is Fuck you.

Wtf you can lose my timesheet which I already fax in the morning and inform me 3 days later it MIA

Wtf!!! Change incharge also never say and worse they can try call my phone when I in office cant use handphone. Fucking stupid!!!

They sent me here yet you tell me why my phone off-.-||

I donno what else to say!

There more things but I guess I rather not say incase they just decide come after me!!

I rarely angry but they just make ne boil!!!

Argh!!!!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search