Monday 25 July 2011

Office wear

When I was going to work it about lunch so all the office worker will go for lunch
While walking I notice that alot of then are well dress
Some of the men wear nice shirts with straight pants
The ladies are no different! Nice nice style

But what make want write this post is what I saw make my eyes open wide!!

This group I saw like was force to wear! Yes they like donno how to wear
1 of them is worst she wear ad if she go sunday market!

They need makeover soon it seem

Me I don't wear nice but then I know if work in office I sure dress up!

So what your opinion is Singaporean well dress??

I don't think so, that mine opinion how about yours do comment !

I also want point out that I see expats kids they wear sloppy go orchard
Why? They wear like go beach
The weather? The culture or??

Anyway here my kind of style


Shorts with blazer

Cya! Follow me on twitter! WaterMelonXian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search