Sunday 17 July 2011

Harry potter and the deathly hallow part 2

Yes finally I get to watch it !!! Ginny so cute !!!!
Finally it end. Lord Voldermort is dead after the last horcures is destroy which is the snake

It short though for a finale! 1 hr 56 mins then credits roll!!

Transformer was longer then 2 hrs!
But the finale was a damn good! David Yates do a good job! 5 stars!!!!!
The last part when Harry is a father so magical!!!
It bring back to the first movies

Those who never read the book must be thinking about some parts in the movie
First and second movie was according to the book
The third onwards was cut some parts
Worse was order of the Phoenix a few scene consider not important to the director was chop off!!! But atleast he never destroy the movies

Now it ended what nexts!! I not sure! Maybe narnia?
But mmm they skip afew books
I wish they make the first book into movie too

Any of you still haven go watch? I shall not day how it ends then
But it does ends nicely!!
I keep waiting to see what happen and how they do it!

The books I got are from first publish!! Some yellowing!!! T.T

Anyway go watch!!! Don't miss it
I waiting for the DVD collection
The complete series!!






:-)

Hehe enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search