Saturday 1 August 2015

Review: Attack of the titans

Today I get to watch the premiere before it release in Singapore on August 13th. For the premiere the tickets $35 include a poster and a plastic folder. Before the screening, Encore Film which bring in the movie held a cosplay on the characters in the movie. 

The screening was at 4pm and the cosplay was at 330pm. I feel It was too rush. There those who are late . They miss 10mins of the show. Usually for movies there ads before the show starts but for premiere no ads. I guess they didn't know about this.

Overall the movie was good. Can't wait for part 2. Part 2 is in September. Yah no need wait till 1or 2 years later. Only 1 month later.

Those who read the manga or watch the anime. The storyline is similar but with a twist.

I read that there bad review . No movie never get bad review. But before you judge go watch and see for yourself. To me the movie is good. Not great but good movie overall. 

And and mikasa is hot. She pretty and really look fierce when fighting the titans.


I will not reveal the plot. Go watch to know what happen..

Enjoy Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search