Friday 28 August 2015

CouponzGuru


CouponzGuru    

CouponzGuru.sg: A Coupons and Deals Website Only For Singapore 

CouponzGuru is from India. There are the first and leading coupons and daily deal website in India. They started in 2011. Couponzguru as a brand is known for prioritizing customer experience. They validating and checking each coupon manuallybefore made live to ensure that every visitor gets exactly what theyhad come in for. Starting with about 15 merchants, the list has been increasing and now includes all major merchants from all over India. 
CouponzGuru are now expanding overseas. Creating a presence in South East Asia. Now they have a Singapore website.
The Singapore website will see a large number of merchantengagements, lucrative offers, attractive deals, easy-to-find codes and lots of savings every time you decide to shop online.

Click here to start you shopping



One of the brands have on CouponzGuru is Zalora. Lots of you who read my blog know I like shop at Zalora. It easy to shop and has lots of items I can choose from. Now I can use coupons from couponzguru to get more discount. 

There lots to choose from. I love that I can choose different coupon for different promotion or items I want buy. It so easy to use too. I can get promotion in international brands. That why I like to use the coupons.


Click here now for to start enjoy 


Another website I recomend is Rakuten. Rakuten is a Japanese website.

The categories that you can find are Fashion and accessories, Kids and baby, Toys and Games, Sports and Outdoors, Food and Beverages, Health and Beauty, Electronics, Home and Living, Furniture and Décor, Pets, Books, Artwork and Autographs, Tools and Supplies, AutomobilesMovies and Music etc.
I love that there coupons I can use for cheaper . I can save a lot by using the coupons 

Click here to start you Rakuten coupon promotion:
  http://www.couponzguru.sg/rakuten-coupons/

With couponzguru I can save a lot and shop more. I always do my shopping online. That why I willfind ways for me to shop which can save up.

I like to use couponzguru. So easy to use. Why not you start to use it too. I bet you enjoy the promotion they have.

I do. So why not you go and try . I sure lots of you will be a return costumers.

Cya
Xoxo

Time for shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search