Monday 31 August 2015

Credit Card Promotion

Who don't like promotion, I know I do. Today I going to talk about promotion by Zalora.
As all of you who read my blog know that I love to talk about Zalora. What that not to love. It full of clothes, accessories and even shoes. Easy for me to shop at the comfort of my own home.
Every web store usually once in a while will have a promotion. Zalora is no different. They too have promotion from time to time. Such as sales, discount , collaboration promo.
This time I going talk about their collabration promotion with a credit card company. Usually it a headache thinking which credit card to sign up. There lots of it from different banks.
OCBC has collaborate with Zalora to provide a special promotion. Sign up 2 credit cards from OCBC and received a special gift card. It worth $50. Yes can use the gift card to shop for new clothes. It a good offers. I like this type of offers as I can get gift cards which I can actually use then some item which i has no use for or the item is for display only.

Why not sign up now?
Click credit card promotion to sign up and read more on the promotion.
Not just OCBC has promotion. American express cards too has promotion on Zalora.

18% off when shop with American Express Platinum Card. By keying a code before checking out, you will receive the discount when payment made to American Express Platinum Card.
If you like me who don't own a American express platinum card, maybe can ask help from those who own one, so can get to use the promotion.
ZALORA Singapore promotions is updated every month. You can get a head start on promotion every month.  Promotion like Citibank credit card promotions, where cardholders get to enjoy up to 25% off purchases made at ZALORA  by using a code upon checkout
Want to know more promotion on Zalora, just simply sign up for our ZALORA Singapore newsletter or check out this promotion page
You will get to access all the promotion at ZALORA.
By sign up you get to enjoy lots of promotion. Like how I know about those credit cards promotion.
I can save a lot but using the promotion. As I can spend more on the clothes cause I get discount or gift cards.
Gift cards is one of those gift I love to received when they have it in the promotion.
That why I sharing with you on the promotion by Zalora and OCBC. You too can enjoy by signing up. Why wait. Sign up to enjoy the promotion. The promotion will not last very long. Enjoy it now.
I know I will enjoy it. I already thinking of signing up soon.
I always look out for credit cards promotion on Zalora. As I have a few cards that I can use.
But I don't own any OCBC cards. This mean I can sign up and enjoy the promotion. After I use the gift card I can use the card to shop on Zalora. Even maybe in the future if Zalora has more promotion on credit cards from OCBC, I can use it to get discount or even more gift cards.
It not always bad owning a credit card. Only you must know to limit yourself and not overshop.
That why when there promotion like this, it best to use the promotion. It can help you save a lot and also get better deals.
It time to shop....
Cya
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search