Sunday 16 November 2014

Wavehouse Sentosa


Since it open I never go in. Today since got free so I decide to try.

It look easy but it is not!
I hurt my arm while doing it! It like you balancing on water and had to monouver  as well!

Overall it fun but for $40 per hour it not worth it to me as I prefer go to water park more as I can enjoy more and can go for whole day!

It fun if you try before and can surf. If not I suggest don't go. But if you wish you can go try!

There 2 rides. A flow rider and flow barrel
Flow rider is straight while the barrel is like a wave for surfing!

Both rides required different payment!

After time is up we go play water at the shallow pool 

Which is mostly to relax but you can't swim in it! It nice to relax in the pool in the bikini or swimsuit and enjoy a drink!

Sunday gonna over soooon
Tommorow monday!! Back to work!
Zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search