Sunday 23 November 2014

Nutrifirst

I myself didn't hear of them till I receive a free bottle from them at MRT station. They giving out the bottle for a promotion which you key in the code to get discount on your next purchase.
While browsing http://www.nutrifirst.net/ I saw a few protien shake that caught my eye. Thinking of getting it for my gym session. Yes I need it cause I trying to loose weight.

Was thinking getting this

But it was out of stock. Was told to wait around 2 weeks for it to arrive. I guess I wait or i go look elsewhere.

I do recomend you all to go take a look. They sell lots of other brands too.

Here something bad i encounter during they giving out the bottles. There those who took more then 1. If 2 still ok but they took so many it like they want sell it. They so "kiasu" (means everything also want).

This show how a free things can make local Singaporean become kiasu!

Anyway go visit nutrifirst.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search