Sunday 30 November 2014

Pandora bracelet

Been wanting one ever since I saw people wear it.

Finally I bought one bangle for myself but not yet buy the charm.
The charm starts from $53 and onwards. It look so nice.

Currently for Christmas they change the paperbag to blue which is only for Christmas season.

Now i thinking getting one more bracelet and 2 charm. Those glass charm. I prefer simple charm then those which dangling type. 

I a rough person that why I get a bangle first . To try out how strong it is.

Due to the popularity of Pandora, there lots of faked selling around on online or in shops. Yes they saw it inspired.
Don't know why wear a faked one. The original only around $100 for a bracelet.

Hmm maybe they not willing or no money  so faked one is Okie to them.

Here mine
The bag is blue. I notice that the bag blue colour kinda rub against the box cover and make it a bit blue. 

I manage to rub off but kinda a bit irritating though. Even though the bag is nice the colour of the bag is a bit will cause stain if was rub. 

Today is Sunday and tommorow bavk to work !!!

Zzzzz enjoy your Sunday!

Update!

Bought the other bracelets!
Use my green charm.
Time to get more charm!!

Cya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search