Monday 31 March 2014

Four Fingers at Plaza Singapura

As you all know there 2 four fingers. But they are different. They are by different company.

I try the one at plaza singapura. It located next to the entrance. The problem is it always crowded!

I have to takeaway and eat elsewhere. The food is nice. As I try the Katsu chicken sandwich. Nice and it big portion.

It SGD 9.95 . Not cheap though. Mcdonalds is cheaper. But Mcdonalds is everywhere. Once in a while is ok to eat more expensive.

Maybe next I should try the one at Ion. And shall see if it more nicer or not.

I notice the fries are similiar to mcdonalds seaweed shake. Taste similiar or maybe it just me.

Here are the pictures of the food! Posting this make me hungry too!!

Have a great monday...
Xoxo....a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search