Tuesday 16 July 2013

Leggings...


I used to think that leggings are not pants but if you try wear before you will sure dont care.

It comfortable. Like the brank black milk (from australia) they have nice design.

I like the galaxy design. So nice. Actually after watching xfactor and saw Daimond white wear, it changes my mind.



But they are not cheap. I bought mine for £44. Cheapest are those you buy at pasar malam but do note it not good quality as it can tear easily as i bought one before. Remember my galaxy leggings post. Yes i only realise when i home. I seem to lose it in my room. I have too much clothes -.-".


Here mine. I bought from spoiltbrat. It ourprinceofpeace brand. It the same as Daimond wore. But i buy L which too big! -.-". I lose weight. Gosh but if i get m too tight. Heard if keep wash in warm water it shrink. Hmmm how so.



Here a sample of nice way of wearing. Look nice right. Showing off your leg ^.^`.



To all muslim happy fasting ^.^`



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search