Friday 15 February 2013

Review - Biore facial foam

If you my regular reader , you will remember I got blog once about the facial foam! I got to know after reading Qiuqiu blog some time ago! I guess 2 years ago.

So after so long using etude house facial wash I decide that it best to change to Biore again!

But this time I bought the for dry skin instead as I been having dry and oily skin this few days!

I always have dry but oily was due to me not cleaning my face properly after I get home! Plus the massage oil I put on my headache!! Work!!! Is killing my braincell.

I just try it and it not so bad. But feel kinda different! Maybe it working then! Guess need see 1-2 week if it really works then. Usually if cause ny skin worse or doesnt work at all after 2 weeks. It does take so long. I dont understand why though. Maybe I just have a weird skin.

Follow my instagram @Orenjipyonpyon if want see the result of my face!!

Feb. 20 the announcements of ps 4 cant wait!!  (^.^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search