Thursday 7 February 2013

Playstation 4?

Yes finally it coming! It been what 6-7 years of waiting? Alot of you yesh the xbox fans will say. Aiyah it another crap console like thier Xperia sola phone! But it not cause the phone crap but the software they try on this phone is like trial for the floating software! It no different from Samsung galaxy s! Yesh hang lots of problem! I read after my complain blog read bya guy and message me saying it a good phone but crap software!!

Enough of the phone! There rumours that the ccontroller will have touch pad and buttons. I guess like vita? Yesh I wish to own a white vita but I BROKE! Sponsor me Sony *~*.... Anyway, there news that there more games has been prepare for PlayStation 4. Hope got final fantasy that actually better then current ones!! Let see how it goes then! PlayStation 3 has a few problems! Like the psn got hacked but hey that was stupid!! Also some software problem till it fix last year edition and upgrades all that.

Hope Sony buck up! Thier design is LOVE but the software are CRAP! Come on you are Japanese company not China or American!
Even Lenovo are from China and they are better now! Even channel news Asia use HP then Sony now!!

Enough talk let see how they gonna do it then!!

Cya on Feb 20!! Yes the release date!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search