Tuesday 12 February 2013

PSY in penang

As all of you saw the news, psy who famous for gangnam style is in penang to perform for Chinese new year open house by BN. BN is a party in malaysia. Okie let not get politics as I not gonna talk or write about politics. Sensitive topics here in Singapore.  

Rumours going around saying it cost RM 2-3 million just to bring him in for 1 Song only. Wah that is way more then a Britney concert at indoor stadium! I guess that time when psy perform at marina bay sands cost SG$3-4 million as he sing 3 songs???

What a different one can make after a video go viral after they decide to upload and get 1millions hit on YouTube!
Wonder if my blog be like that and I can earn like him too! Nah it a dream!

Anyway I like his female dancers the attire or costume or whatever you can call them. It a nice top.  Flare sleeveless top with sparkle sport! But when they perform they wear long white skinny pants. It nicer!!! Gosh I want the style. Oh yeah why they wear like that? Cause Malaysia  is a Muslim majority and no over expose! So pants instead of shorts! Though still nice.

There something that I want share!! A politician over there was commented asking psy to cover up! Wait he a guy so he can wear shirt and pants. He was mistaken to be a girl! Wah maybe his name? Hmmm it just strange why no one tell him he a a guy not a girl.

I gonna share some pics I get from the net! You can Google more for it. All pics doesnt belong to me.

P.s. It funny that a blogger so happy get 23 view in a week!! He didn't realise I view 3 time just to see what he write!! That how sad some blogger are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search