Tuesday 6 November 2012

Long time no post

Hi my readers

It been long time since I write something that you will take 10 mins to read it. Nowadays I only type like 2 paragrah and few pics. I always busy with work and others stuff that I got no time even for myself.

I always type every long last time. At least it worth your 10 mins to read. I will go and find good and interesting news to share and also some juicy gossip.

But as you all can see I rarely type so much. There couple of reason why. One is that I am busy with work and my outside stuff to even think of blogging. Then nothing exciting thing happen around me. I used to work at a shopping mall where interesting event happening but now in office. It can get pretty boring at times. Then I change phones that means I no longer use Iphone. Yesh I use iphone app to blog last time. That why I can blog anywhere and anytime. But doesn’t mean android phones cant just that the apps kinda suck. You know when you blog only can upload like 2-3 pics at a time.

So that why I lazy to blog. Also my modem spoilt so I can only use cable which I rarely used as I lazy to plug my laptop to the cable. I know I know can used my table or phone but as I mention above, it suck to blog use phone.

That why you rarely see me blog nice pictures. Also I rarely been invite for events nowdays since I know it my fault for been lazy!

Okie enough talk time to move my gear!!

This weekend is AFA week. Yes Anime Festival Asia!

I only go on Sun though unless Sat evening I can find time to go!

Okie lah! Time for me to go get my Item for Sun!

Cya

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search