Thursday 15 November 2012

Journey

The journey I take every day to work! Gonna end soon as I changing job soon. It just me moving on to better pasture out there.

You gonna ask why I wanna change job. Sometime I ask myself too! I not sure sometimes. It sure 1 thing better pay ahead!

There more reason that myself wonder if it worth leaving cause of it! You know the kind of reason that you aren't happy to work or with environment and decide to leave. But I guess it time to leave sooner or later.

Gaining lots of experience that I never will forget so soon! Will remain in my mind always. Looking at how person struggle to be a better person! That life. Make mistake learn NeVeR repeat it!

Right now it still a journey till the day I pass on. I will not go for a journey!

Making friends along the way! Some I will keep. Some not though but then it just not worth be enemies

I feel that challenge never ends. Problems will always be there but be strong live through it and you survive this world.

It already 15 Nov 2012. 2 more week before I go off!

Preparing to leave this place! Sad but have to go through it since I made a choice! I never regret my choice just I never repeat a bad choice!

Life full of choices. No choices and that not life! It just robotic!

Lastly throughly enjoy this experience

Keep it through me all of life

Wish all the best!! Don't forgot about me!

:-)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search