Thursday 9 August 2012

My shopping haul!!!!

The past few days I went shopping! Been long since I shop a lot. I bought a lot of items!!

Here are the items!!
From dipdrops ( at tampines 1 and isetan wisma atria)















It a hat!!!

Then I also bought a watch! BCBGmaxazria!
The design I wanted no longer have stock so I buy a different one !!
Nevermind will buy if I saw it!!


Also another bag!!



I post this before a few days ago!! Bought at Charles and Keith

I also bought a blazer, long and short pants from G2000



This is my 2nd blazer though. I got a black blazer but it 3/4 sleeve.

And a surprise for my Sayang



Hehe!!!

Okielah!!

Cya

Happy National Day!!!

-Follow me on twitter: @LonelyAsha
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/lonelyasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search