Sunday 12 August 2012

modparade

During the st classified i got a discount voucher, so decide to go check out the shop.

I was looking at the website and saw mmmmh nice clothes they have.

Only when I reach then I realise oh the shop and website collection are different
So it a different collection!!

So I walk around and saw a few that caught my eye!
End up I bought a dress but it more of long top!! It so short!! Unless you 1.5m then it will till your rights! Sexy!

It cost $26 after 15% discount it is $21.50

I sure buy at the website once the jumper

The shop is located at 68 Haji lane. Near bugis mrt! It located at the row of shophouses. It near Bali lane. I nearly lost until I walk the other side and saw eeh it here.
You will see 2 pink small lion statue at the entrance. It turquoise blue and pink and abit of black at the entrance! Friendly stuff they have . Payment in cash, visa or MasterCard and cash! Cool right!

I will go back there to see more stuff!!

I will blog on haji lane soon!! Wait for it then!!
The paperbag

It best if they used cloth bag though..

Oklah!!!

Anyway there gonna be a good post coming!!!
Yes offers and discount

Follow Me on twitter yah
@LonelyAsha

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search