Thursday 9 August 2012

Bugis+ formerly iluma

Years ago when iluma was build! Look so grand and nice. But 1 problem, no crowd!! Only crowd are those who want aircon and go play games. Even on weekend it dead!! The shops there are those kind you never want go shop at!!!

Then capitalland came and change the mall!!

Magically new tenants came



People start coming back! Crowd start to form!!




Branded brands came and set up shops!!

Though some of the old tenant remain. It blend in with the new tenant that came in.

That why with right management. It can bring a mall alive!! From the dead!!

My shopping haul at bugis+


Sure I come back to shop again!!!

My fave shops is here!!!

Cya


-Follow me on twitter: @LonelyAsha
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search