Sunday 26 April 2015

Korean Fashion

Korean Fashion Singapore
Korean wave has become a global phenomenon. K pop, Korean makeup, Korean product, anything “K” is now cool and everyone wanted to own something Korean
It popular among singaporean especially youth when it comes to fashion and beauty!
Social media has played a huge role in spreading this phenomenon. With the popularity of k-pop idol become spokesperson of Korean brand. Making this fans wanted to own or wear like their idol.
Korean Fashion is not cheap. So to find afforable is not easy. Korea has four seasons make it you need buy new style to fit each season as not to look outdated.
So if you are looking for something that stands out, this is the kind of style that should suit you, look no further. Here I want share where I get Korean fashion clothes.
I usually go Zalora to shop. It so easy to shop online. No need to brave the heat and the unpredictable weather.
They have 2 brands which bring in nice and lastest style from Korea.
"ShopsFashion is one of the many online stores that offer apparels from Korea. Founded in 2009, they believe that modern Singaporean women deserve affordable fashion without breaking the bank. Flare dresses are popular and has become a must-have in today’s trend. ShopsFashion has a wide array of designs and colors for you to choose from. The brand has partnered with several local bloggers who gave positiveShopsFashion reviews."
"Seoul in Love imports items from Korea including their in house label. Items are sold at discounted prices so that you can enjoy exclusive, modern and elegant fashion apparels."
Jump on the Korean fashion bandwagon now.
Let shop now.
Wear like your favourite kpop idol. I know I will look like my favourite idol.

I pick 3 item to match and look like a kpop idol

 This dress is so cute and can be worn morning or night. I like grey too. Not difficult to match.
 I love black bags. So if you see me always be black. I choose this black bag as it is nice, big and stylish.
To sum it up. I choose this chocker to finish the look. 

For shoes any black heels will do. It will suit nicely.

So why wait. Shop now for Korean fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search