Saturday 4 April 2015

Bad service Taxi Driver Transcab

In singapore alone there like 4 or 5 company. All different price starting metre.

But I not going talking about that. But I going complain about bad service.

I took this red taxi. I not sure the name of the taxi company. Was fuming mad. Really mad.

I ask politely if he can change $50 note. He say no. Ok I use small note then.

You guess what he say next. Go take other taxi. What the fuck. Asking a customer to drop off and take other taxi.

Really what kind of person are you. I scold you and you not happy. Really you show me a black face and ask me take other taxi. Ask me to drop off.

You drive a taxi but you no small change. Worse then a shop.

Hate it the moment you buy one item and was told no small change.
That why I eat at food court or fast-food. Cause they will not ask you small change even you give $100 note.

Taxi driver need go for customer service course as compulsory. They spoilt people say by just they show you that black face.

Really he spoilt my day. He damn lucky I tell you.

I don't care try to stomp me. I make sure I fight back.
Don't try to think you have the right by dropping me and ask me go take other taxi.

That why I hate taking taxi. Expensive. Worse service ever. Imagine they don't even know the place you mention.

Argh

Really spoilt people day😤

P.s. company is Transcab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search