Monday 1 December 2014

Vans Collection

Let me ask, do you all know Vans?
If not here a bit of information on them.

"Vans is an American manufacturer of shoes, based in Cypress, California,they also produces apparel, and other products such as T-shirts, hoodies, socks, hats, and backpacks. As of August 2013, the brand is active in the actions sports industry and sponsors skateboard, surf, snow, BMX and Moto X teams from all over the world"

But whenever you think about Vans, skateboard came to mind. So what is important to skateboarders are sneakers! The shoes they wear is important in function and style too!

Here I gonna share a website which you can find Vans sneakers. They have all different style to suit different people! 

Don't think  Vans is for skateboarders only. Anyone can wear them too.

Like this design

It can use for casual wear. Match with a pair of jeans or a shorts! If me I will wear it with jeans. It look nice when pair with blue jeans or jeans shorts. With Singapore humid weather it best to wear shorts and comfortable shoes. Furthermore most of vans shoes is unisex. Can wear as couple wear. With a cute couple tee, jeans and shorts jeans for the girl and match it with this pair of Vans shoes.

For me I choose this design

It has a design that I like. The laces look unique to me. Maybe I may just get it for myself and my partner too. What you think? It nice right, I just feel want get it.

Here the things all of you is asking after read earlier part of my post. Why I talking about online buying of Vans shoes. 

Why not get it online? It easier, no need to spend time going to the store to look at it. Can just click pay and it deliver to you. 

Though many of you will ask how if my shoes I order don't suit me. You can return it and exchange for another design. Even though it a bit troublesome but most of the time we will not return. As those season buyers will already know thier sizes in UK US and even euro or asia sizes.

And there online offers which not available at the stores. So you get discount which available only when buy online. That why I look for when getting online stuff. When you go to Vans online there different type of offer going on!

Stores only open about 10-12 hours and you only spent 1-2 hrs shopping. If buy online it open 24/7. Can slowly decide which shoes suit you. Can ask all your friends on social media on thier opinions if the shoes fit your style. Those has girlfriend can surprise her when item reach thier doorstep.

Christmas is around the corner! Why not go buy a gift for yourself. A brand new vans shoes to wear on Christmas. But don't give shoes as gift. Some are superstitious about it though.

To me I don't mind get shoes
Here I wish to get
Hint hint 😉



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search