Wednesday 24 December 2014

#faithingushcloud vs #faithinxiaxue

I was browsing my Facebook and chance upon this piece of news.

It seem xiaxue exposed gushcloud way of doing business. I  am neutral so I will not take sides even you ask me. I rather not choose side.

In the blog post
Xiaxue mention the so call bad tactics use by gushcloud which kinda look as if they try to cheat the advertiser and readers.

One blogger she mention has less view then mine which is weird since he is famous. I research about him and the result is, he is famous. I was shock and surprise to see the numbers. I don't believe at first till I see his instagram and realise in a pic he got 100-200 likes but he has 5k followers. 

After see it I began to believe but as I said I neutral so I can't say it the truth. I just base it on my own assumptions.

Gushcloud has been keeping quiet for three days before they issue a reply in a blog post here:

The two blogger mention in Xiaxue blog too issue a reply on thier blog




Ps. Here the link again to xiaxue blog


This is a saga that will go on and on. Hope a resolution will be settle soon. It not looking good for the blogging world.
Nobody want see this fight go on.

Update:
This is a rewrite post. It kinda messy. Gotten a few spam comments saying I bias though say I am neutral. Even pick on my english!

All I can say is thanks for ready!
No matter what you comment I know you read my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search