Thursday 31 May 2012

Movie: Snowwhite and the huntsman

Got a chance to watch the preview of this movie today. I was caught in a jam. I was rushing atleast I get to watch most of the movie. I arrive just in time. Movie havent start yet. Only advertisement and some trailer of upcoming movies. Manage to find my gf who has enter first. Thank to her got a chance to watch this movie.
Sorry ab0out the pic. Taken use my webcam that why it opposite. "Snow White and the Huntsman Poster 15 Snow White and the Huntsman (2012) PG_13 127 min - Action | Adventure | Drama - 31 May 2012 (Singapore) Your rating: -/10 (awaiting 5 votes) Metascore: 54/100 Reviews: 13 user | 1 critic | 5 from Metacritic.com In a twist to the fairy tale, the Huntsman ordered to take Snow White into the woods to be killed winds up becoming her protector and mentor in a quest to vanquish the Evil Queen. " It doesnt got a good review but to me it is 8/10. Kristen Stewart is much better here then she in twilight saga! Anyway go watch now. Not gonna reveal any spoiler but there part that are funny though it not suppose it to be.
follow me on twitter @LonelyAsha now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search