Thursday 17 May 2012

Event : Maybeline fashion show 2012

Get a invite to go to this year maybeline fashion show at zouk. It to show case their new make up range. It was held on a Friday nite at zouk Singapore, my old chill out place!




The invite is here!




Queue to enter zouk! It was a long queue! 2 queue. Goodie bag queue and to enter!




Manage to get a seat at 1 corner. Good cause just back from work and straight go. Damn tired too.




Around 9 pm event began. DJ Ros from 987 fm was the host for the event!




Start by a unknown rapper rap some unknown song. I don't even understand what he was singing. Kinda he was singing to himself.

After he ends the main show starts, the clothes are by forever 21, the make up obvious by maybeline!






Then during the interval! Zouk world famous dj koflow perform. It seem many dont who is he. Guess they never into electronica music.



Then the make up artist show some demo on stage while others model



Then then 5 macho male model came out. A treat for the ladies I guess. They look macho Marie to me! Make up too thick maybe!







Then more fashion show them came the finale!









After the event we decide to go dinner! Wasn't having mood to party even though I can stay after the event! Decide go dinner before go home!

Long time since I went zouk till I forgot how to go!
I can't find the place at first tine! You know it like years since I go. Even toilet I can't find! Not much changes but I cant since to remember much since we always semi drunk haha! Yah got 1 free drink so I get tequila! Just to make myself abit high! It didn't work I guess I too tired! Also not yet pay so I can't get anything to wear! I just wear my old shirt! Was thinking getting some nice top but no pay.

Overall was a great event! Though it was spoilt abit by some china girls talking way too loud behind me during the show! Like Market then club!

It a raining day!


-Follow me on twitter @lonelyasha
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search