Friday 21 October 2011

Flyer Fright Fest

Won a invite by omy.sg to attend a media preview
So decide to dress up since price will be given to top 3
Sad I never won T.T

Here what I wear



I donno but I like clowns!
Suppose to be cute but evil clown!
I need improve on it then

Once we reach we has to register and wait around 7 45pm for event to start

Then lounge where we wait for event to enter






That ahgirlplussize I go there with her






Then we gather to go to the flyer for the event to start
Before we enter the capsule we need go through security check and also a walkthrough of how the flyer is build, about Singapore and also all the stuff about the Marina area















After queue we go in to the showcase
























Then we walk towards a escalator going up to the entrance of the capsule






Me on the escalator
The we need walk past another exhibition then we can go to the entrance









Then we went up the flyer
Here come the boring part
Seatdown and just see the surrounding
I been on it once and it doesnt has to go too much exhibition
But it was a learning experience but we was in a group walk too fast end up I just click click gor pics

On the capsule nothing to do but camwhore and take pic of surrounding












My buddy Red monster :-D

Continue take pics









My buddy find a partner it seem

Continue more pics



Saw a traffic problem



Funny!!

Then after the flyer ride, we went to the fright fest
FINALLY
Wait to enter
Long queue cause we end up at the back lol!



The entrance

We enter and this old lady was knocking lol



Her praying area




Here my adventure at the trail




































After it ends we go to the lounge for drinks
We were given a Halloween drink specially created for Halloween




At the lounge they announce the result and mingle session

Overall i think they cam do better
Omy side was done quite ok

Just that they kinda separate media and us blogger
End up we got no picture
Anyway the fright fest
I was expecting more, but it seem to be short
It like something missing or they have not complete.

But shouldn't they complete it or something?

Anyway thanks to OMY
if not I will not get to ride the flyer at night!

Lucky for us got exciting guy as he dress up as a character on
Ju on



Him with a hunting manequin

that it then

I not sure if I should recommend you to go
But you see and judge
I maybe wrong and it maybe nicer

Cya!!

Thanks again OMY


-Follow me on twitter: @aidanYellowPiG
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search