Monday 3 October 2011

Flesh Imp and scape bazaar and dinner at Applebee's

It gonna be 3 in 1 post :-P

Finally bought the top I wanted!
Though I want the shorts too but free size!!!
Can't wear too tight!!!

Here the bag



Here the top



Got it at scape flesh imp
I went after 12pm
Don't go early
They are close!!!!
I went 11 am and it close lol!
Then go the weekend bazaar to buy shorts
Yes it rubber can strech lol!



:-)
White but look kinda yellowish too!
I colourblind lol!!!
T.T
It come in a cute plastic bag



Strawberries!!!!!!!
So cute lol!!

Just now go applebee's for dinner!!!



Here what we eat!
A steak, burger and soup!!!


Yummy!!
It at triple one Somerset
Former SP Building

The waiter kinda too friendly though !!
He explain to me and even seat next to me like a friend!
Good service but kinda too friendly
Hehe
The food is nice and feel you up
The steak is well done and not like bleah!!!!!
Maybe can go again 1 day!!
The price are abit ex!
Around $70 for 2 is more then you would spend though
That why if got pay only can go!


Time to rest!!
:-P



-Follow me on twitter:
@WaterMelonXian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search