Friday 6 March 2015

Review : Stand by me Doreamon


I been wanting to watch this movie for some time. But after hear it gonna be Doreamon last movie. I reluctant to watch it incase I tear in the cinema.

After so time I finally watch it.
It wasn't a new story but a manga turn movie kind. They compile the story and make it into a movie.

The movie show how Nobita meet doreamon and how Doreamon help him marry Shizuka.

I give 9/10 . It deserve all the rating. 
The ending they use one of the part where he took the lie serum and lie Doreamon will not come back but end up he back. Just they never explain how the adult Nobita and Doreamon go their separate ways. Even in manga it didn't say.

Do prepare to cry when watch. The last 3/4 of the movie where the sad part is.

Go watch it . It a great movie to watch with girlfriend or boyfriend 

Cya
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search