Friday 27 March 2015

Novel : Fangirl

Very rare or never I do a review or blogpost on a novel I read.
But this book really caught my attention.

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
The story is about twin girls who enter college and life in college. What make me interested in reading it is it was based on few of my favourite book.

The writer used to write fan fiction. Fan fiction is about a fan write a story that uses the characters from their favourite books and change the story. They change the ending to what they want the story to end.
The girls grow up writing fan fiction. The fan fiction based on a book series similar to Harry Potter books.
That why I fall in love with reading fangirl.

Those who love reading stories like Harry Potter should read Fangirl. On how the characters love the book and trying to fit in college live life as a adult.

And this is the first time I buy both hard and paperback copy of a novel. Usually I never. That show how I like the books.

Overall I give 4/5.
Why not full 5, cause the book can improve and also the story need a book 2.

Cya
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search