Wednesday 20 August 2014

Women sandals from ZALORA

I I always say A person will never have enough shoes!
All different kind needed! From to the office to the beach or even going to supermarket!

Right now I gonna talk about sandals! Have you all heard about it? Yup sandals! But this sandals are mean for going out and not just to the beach

Yes I mad about shoes! Currently i saving up to buy another's pair of shoes. I guessing I have around 40-50 pairs and some are never worn even!

Shoes make a outfit nice or ugly! Imagine wearing a nice outfit but you are wearing the wrong shoes. It ruin a good outfit!

Zalora has different kind of shoes for different outfits. They have casual to formal to even if you want to look like a "Taitai" (rich man wife).

I currently interested in this shoe!!
It so nice!! Yesh it a sandal and it soooo nice! I must resist. I have few that I still not even touch it!

Nevermind about my obsession if you call it! I call it a hobby hehe!!
I recomend you all buy from ZALORA. You can buy the bag too if you want to match your shoes.

And and it available on ZALORA! Yes online shopping!
Just click and pay and wait for it to arrive! Doesn't need to go out of the house! How great it is to shop online!

Just click women's sandals

It do easy!! Why wait! Time to shop!

Have a nice day all!! :-)


Looking at the pic!! Make me want really get!!

Ok ok resist !! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search