Thursday 21 August 2014

Dash mcash

I not sure all of you see the ads on train about Dash app. After see the ads I got curious and decide to google more about it.

It actually a mwallet similar to DBS Paylah apps. 
I notice it much better as can pay business such as taxi fare, shops. It good  if you don't like bring lots of cash and cards. 

To me it good but also abit not as there will be balance amount of small amount which I cant buy much.

But overall a good apps. 

Here the negative part. You need a standard chartered acct to transfer money to them mwallet. 

But dash has a account you can sign up. It a similar to frank but it a saving account and not current account.
Once sign up will received a dash ATM card.

The card are for to withdraw or deposit money to the account so can transfer to the mwallet.

I try it and it seem good to me! 
And if you sign up now free $10 in your dash mwallet! So why wait!

Start use dash app now!

Available for iOS and Android phones. On the App Store or Play Store.

THIS IS NOT A SPONSOR POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search