Sunday 20 November 2011

Event: HTC Escapade Workshop

Was invited to join a workshop call HTC Escapade Workshop
Jointly organise by HTC and Destination New South Wales, omy.sg and AsiaOne

A workshop on how to use the HTC evo 3D phone to take pictures!

Also about Sydney
What can you do in the city




The area where you can look at the phone and see the function and also to mingle around!




Inside the hall!
Was about 3/4 full!

I was seated in the middle!
I got clear view of the stage

First speaker was Eric Chia from HTC



He explain about the phone function
Just I wish he can explain more though

Next was Eunice to speak on her Sydney trip but she join with Alvin to speak



They speak about how you can spend your trip to Sydney


Last speaker was Willy Foo
He was the photographer for the trip
He speak on how you can take pics by just using a phone which can be as good as dlsr




In the end a lucky draw was conduct
2 HTC evo 3D phone are given out
2 person with surname Tan won
Weird though

A goodie bag was given!
Inside phamlet and some souvenir

There a promotion which you buy the phone and get free accessories worth $136

Overall I enjoy myself
But then more can be done

There room for improvement


-Follow me on twitter: @aidanYellowPiG
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search