Wednesday 23 November 2011

PiggyDaily: Lies

Everyone has told some lie in their life
To their friends, family or even strangers
But all your way of life you are lying to get fame is what they call hypocrite

There come some who lies on their Facebook status
Saying all kinds of stuff that never happen or just make up!

Like say ooh I meet this famous star
I chit chat with her
What!!!!
It like faked!!
You were a 9 year old
How the fuck you can chit chat to the star like a friend
Another say being interview by some famous tv station
But where the episode ???
Got cut off ??

That why if you want lie
Dont make it sound faked!
Back up your lie!

Cause 1 lie lead to another lie
Never end!
End up it been expose

Biggest example is a girl on this forum
She end up been exposed
She didn't even live in Japan at all

On Facebook especially
To get regconise you will start lying
People sympathize with you
But then you continue as you get statisfied after they keep sympathize you
End up you never stop lying

Say this old lady slap me on the bus
Wait say your age you got slap
Wtf who so stupid to do that
They can go jail for assault
Then you say all kind of crap!!!

Say you are retain
But then your pictures of going to prom
Who the fuck got face to even go prom
Please it a lie that is so dumb even a 9 year old can see

So is lying worth it?
By writing this I know I will offend a lot of people a.k.a. LIES out there!

But why I should I apologize
You should then me!!!

Cya

Happy thanks giving all!



-Follow me on twitter: @aidanYellowPiG
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search