Tuesday 25 October 2011

Thinking what to wear?

Have you experience what to wear?
Wake up and bath then realise shit I got nothing to wear

Yes I get it often
Sometimes I got a idea end up not suitable

So what you do then? Me I go dig up my closet
See what is suitable to wear!

Worse is you all dress up end up your friend wear as if go to a groceries shop near the house
Frustrating but what can you do!

Haiz!

The only thing can do is to nag at them and hope they never repeat

Here some of clothes I put together!
















Some of the style I wear

If I lazy just t-shirt, short/Bermudas and shoes!

If not I tend to dress up
My style!
I like mix a girl with guy style!

People may see me weird but if Tokyo can do it why not here

:-)

So what your style?

-Follow me on twitter: @aidanYellowPiG
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search