Saturday 8 October 2011

Harajuku Fashion show at Tangs




Get a invite from nuffnang after joining the contest

It was raining and jam everywhere
End up late by around 10 mins!!
Thought I was really late but I not !!

Then we go collect our voucher coupon
$20 discount!!
Want spend straight away but nah
Later can!
Though got 10% discount
It wasn't much unless you buy $200 and above

Here the fashion show pics








































That Jayley finalist of new paper new face









































































Notice the yellow shirt
Wtf donno where he come from
Block everyone
He look like a hjj!!!!
Argh
More pics



























Cute kids
They clapping for the models



















Then the guest model

Xiaxue, bong quiqui, Ben and cheesie




































Cheesie
So pretty!!!!!











More of Jayley
Get to take more when I stand behind her in the finale post



















The end








Time for shopping and mingle around
Got a few ask me for pics
:-)

Take with Hayley









She remember me:-)

With Utt
The host of the evening










With Jayley









Hayley and Jayley are twins
They look similar right
Make me miss my sis Nadia :-(

Here me









I look glowing behind the backdrop










Didn't realise he was a famous fashion photographer and writer
When he took my pic :-)
Here the pic he took
T.T
My necklace!!!!






Overall a better even then the primetime fashion show

It start early!!!

Was looking at a few clothes but decide to come back and browse again
Got a $20 discount coupon
Be back before 14 oct!!!

Time to rest! Work again tomorrow T.T


Ps. Don't believe if people say they got sign up by sponsor unless they can prove it!
-Follow me on twitter:
@Aidanyellowpig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search