Thursday 29 August 2013

Tattoos

Rarely i do this type of post but when talking to my friend about his disaster tattoo. I decide to write a post on it.

Tattoo as you know it is permenent. There temporary but it last 3-4days.

I always advise those want get to think twice. Once it on your body it will not be easy to remove. Need lots of money and more painful to remove.

If my friend decided that he or she want. I will advise to think careful of the design. The tattoo studio is good or not. If you never do your research. You end up with a funny design like my friend.

There a couple of good studio in singapore. Like exotic tattoos, inch by finch, rise above...etc
Some are ex but bad quality. Some are cheap but bad quality. That why go to a reputable studios. Cheap doesnt mean good. Usually small tattoo is price around $80-100. If cheaper there something wrong.

When you do. Check the ink the studios uses. Maybe can ask them do a small patch. To check if you allergy to it. If all okie then you are good to go.

Those who scared of pain! They got the cream which can numb your skin while you got your tattoo. But no pain no gain! Unless sensitive area then better uses the cream. But do know there additional charges.

I not a expert but it base on my own experience and advice from tattoo artiste.

Here some of nice tattoo i found on the net (look all the way below). Look nice.

I like hip tattoos and stars mostly. I find potrait funny though or dark arts look as if you are devil henchmen.

I like simple design. Look nicer.

If any of you want do i can recommend you this artist.

See ya. Enjoy thursday

Ps. Do go my ebay - littlebeetlebug n buy my items :-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search