Monday 10 September 2012

my first trip to pink parlour

I wanted to wax my whole body for some time
I was busy and no time . This time i say let go! Now then when!! Decide to choose pink parlour since they got full body? Then i think again why not try first for leg.
Then i try leg first!!
Maybe next i try full body!!

I book last sat!  I cant sleepy thinking about it
Was excited and nervous too!
When I reach there a few customer. After the necessary fill up of forms etc. I was usher to go for a bath before going for the wax!

I choose full leg and boyzillian( guy brazillian) yesh empty all there!! But I forgot about my butt!!! Grrrr!!

It wasn't so painful but ouch ouch!!!
Haha!!!

It was a good first time trying (actually not so as I done leg before months ago). Boyzillian was my first!
Was weird no hair their!! It hygienic though!!!

The waxer was professional
She even ask me if the wax is top hot! It was when hit the skin then it was okie!!

I spend about $140..
I sure go again!!!

So gonna book for October!!!
Best if you gonna model or cosplay!!

Hey David Beckham wax too!!! Haha!!

If got money I do ipl.. I hate to shave!!

Ok lah time to rest
Cya!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

1 comment:

  1. It's really great to hear people fully satisfied with the Brazilian waxing service. I also share the same feeling of excitement and anxiety when i first book my first session. To end the story short, it really worth it and it 100% pain free.

    k.l.
    My Website

    ReplyDelete

Search