Wednesday 27 April 2016

Snoopy Run

This was my 2nd run of 2016. It was held at the sport hub. The route is 5km but there stairs,  grass patch, bridges and road. Kinda bad if you want run and want get that timing.

The after run event only have lucky draw. No photo taking with mascot. Guess they rather not have cause there 10 000 people running.

The tshirt is rather translucent. Means can see your sport bras. I see different colours , design and brands.  But it great if you the kind who like to show off.

I wore my nike pro tights . I thought i will not see anyone wear the same but this girl wore too. Same design too.

The run seem to be rather a walk. It not easy to run. I see some nearly fall due to the uneven flooring.

The good thing is there a finisher certificate . Rare you get a physical type.  Mostly is e cert or none at all.

No merchandise sale. With this type, they can actually sell lots of stuff.
I notice nowadays run like to use compress sport.

Below are few pictures I manage to capture. Do share if you have more.

Next run is Bubble5k... 😀

Cya
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search