Thursday 18 February 2016

My Little Pony Friendship is magic run 2016



Yes it happening on the 28th Feb. Sad to say the registration is closed. Lucky me I manage to sign up way when they release it.

I forgotten to blog about it cause I was busy working. Yes I working at sentosa, that why I busy. So much stuff to do.

Ths run is held in sentosa. As I working in sentosa. I may get the task to do the set up. Like the looney tunes run. I run, I too do the set up. Lucky never do the tear down. Really hate do tear down.




Collected my race pack last weekend. It consist of t-shirt, bag, plushie, some vouchers and of course the bids. The towel I actually bought it for $25.

It not include in the race pack. I bought it cause it big and look nice. Can use on race day! It cost me $25 which is $7 more expensive then when bought online. I totally forget to get it that time end up I need purchase it.

Thinking on race day to get the other plush toy. It come in a set of individual. Individual is $17 each. Buy a set is cheaper but if you don't like can just get 1

I thinking of buying Apple Jack. She fierce but yet cute too. I like yellow too since she yellow with a cowboy hat. But I prefer Fluttershy. Both is yellow except the hair.

I join the 4km. There 3 categories which is 6km(buddy run ), 4km(fun run ) and 1km (kids run ).
For the 6km and 1km there will be timing. The 4km will not have as it is fun run. As most pink apple race, a race clock will be provided to see the timing.

Those who not joining can come and join the fun. And go see the carnival

Okie can't wait for 28th Feb. Hope I can archive a good timing .

Cya
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search