Tuesday 22 December 2015

Hello Kitty Run 2015



Wasn't suppose to go as I miss the deadline to register. But was lucky as I manage go get a bib cause my friend can't go. So I only get the bib and t-shirt. Better then nothing. And the medal too.

I went too early at 4pm as i need go collect the bib. Went to marina bay sands to sight seeing before making my way to the floating platform.






Without any training and even proper attire. I just go for it. I wore my Nike pink running shorts and my new balance shoes. I need wear a tank top but as it wasn't plan, I didn't manage to buy a sport a tank top to wear under the t-shirt.

Even with all this set back, I manage to finish in 27mins. Yes surprise myself too. If I train I guess my timing will be better.




Saw my funfest friend . She didn't know I manage to go. I know she went from her instagram. I though it hard to meet up as there 11000. But guess what we did and we were in the front at the first wave. Was a surprise. Manage to snap a photo. Been 3 months since I manage to see her. Then during the run she left me all alone as she was faster. Even my aunt who I go with i lost her as she was slower. Yah my t-shirt is big as it was XL cause my friend is XL. I like the t-shirt. It has a nice feeling.




My proud medal. Manage to finish the race before sundown. Suprise I did it in less then 45mins.

With no training and busy working. I guess it a good timing.

Next run will be one piece run though I yet to register. Need do it soon then...

Cya
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search