Thursday 30 October 2014

USS : Halloween Horror Nights 4

I been to the past 2 Halloween horrors. This will be my 3rd time going. I miss the first due to work and after night safari was cancel . I was too late to change to Universal Studios as tickets were sold out on days I can go.

Back to this year! This year is bigger with 4 hunted house and 4 scare zone.

There 3d hunted house  Jack 3 Dementia , a army camp MATI CAMP, a school Jing Revenge and a alien lab The LAB.

It was fun and not that scary. The hunted house was short compare to last year. We even manage go twice.

The scare zone are fun! 
I love boogeyman! Walking among the cupboard.


Overall it a great event to go too! 
Next Friday and Saturday is the last chance to go!

I even buy a skull mug!!


So go now!!!

Cya at halloween!!

Meantime back to work 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search