Wednesday 25 June 2014

Dead Phone

Everytime I blog I use my old Samsung phone to blog. After 1 year of using it finally died on me. It cant be charge and it has problems staying on.

Haiz. When I need the most it decide to die. Why cant it die after I done with my blog post. Great right.

Right now using old nokia phone. No 3g!! I cant even go online to see my facebook or twitter.

Anyway I deleted my old facebook page. There a stalker going around stalking my social media. It seem he doesn't know that I can just hack into his. But as a good person I don't. I don't know what his motive of doing it.

Now since my phone is dead. I need go internet centre just to blog. I need a smartphone soon as it the only way for me to go online and do all my stuff. My old acer laptop has been spoilt for 1 year. Yes repair will cost $200-400 that why I let it be. It not worth it as a new low end laptop cost around $400.

Oh yah my twitter has change nick. It currently @nurulwildflowers. Do go follow. I private it at the moment as mention above due to a stalker.

Haiz....

Anyone want sponsor me a new phone soon or give me a voucher or a phone. wink wink...I give you free lifetime ads on my blog and social media. ^.^

Have a nice Wednesday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search