Monday 16 September 2013

Bad customer service: New Balance Tampines mall.

Very very WTF.
I never experience this worse service ever.

Firstly i enter, there no one to greet me. It okie to me. What shock me next was.......they are mopping the floor. Wtf....when got customer!!!! Doesnt they suppose to do it once they closed.

When i decide to get this 3/4 pants. I ask for size S. The salemen..yes a guy.. Direct me to guys section. Best ever.
I so blur i thought S size was there.
Wtf....
Then he never ever ask me what i looking for! What make my blood boil is i can buy it what!!! It my fucking money! Instead of helping me. You push me away. How if I buying for my girlfriend, my wife, my sister or even my mum as a gift or they ask me help buy since i was there.

Really suck.

It happen today around 9.15pm  16th September 2013....

i dont demand a apology but do hope you all never experience what i have...
In the end i bought nike shorts tights.

haiz....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search