Thursday 3 January 2013

Book: Casual Vacancy

Finally it in my hand!!! Thanks to my gf. Wanted to buy it but I just got no time for it! Thinking of ebook but I prefer print edition!

It the US edition this mean most of the words are in US spelling. Hmmm I wonder if got the UK edition anywhere. It not much different you may say but I particular about books!!! Yesh I got a US edition for a book then I go all the way find the UK edition when I know the UK was the main print! And also the words are slightly different spelling. Eg. Color(US) colour(UK).

You get what I mean!

Anyway thankful she get it for me! It not I will just delay till 2nd edition out -.-

I still havnt finish fifty shades of grey! Yes I got the first book! I just lost interest in it! But I will try finish it and get the other 2 books! If I can finish read the hobbits! Why not right!

If many of you don't know I am a bookworm. I been buying books since like I small. I will read then I will just leave it till I throw it away after it change colour. I guess I need keep my books! Time to get a bookshelf soon!!!!

Time to sleep. Cya!! Or mayb continue to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search