Monday 22 October 2012

USS halloween horror night's 2

Last saturday I went to halloween horror night's 2 at USS
Wanted to go last year but end up never as someone say we go frightfest already so it okie
But actual truth she scared
Very fucked up right

So finally I get to go but end up go so back early!!
Why why!!!

Anyway there 3 hunted house this year. The insanitarium,  dungeon of domination and death alley

I like the insanitarium so spooky even spook me!
Then the dungeon was so scary and terrifying!!!

The death alley was not so as it was raining and not much ghost was there!

I want go again and experienced it again!!
Don't go frightfest 2 unless u want get spook( but not scary at all)
Lame I tell you!  Queue so long end up only get to go in after 1 hr plus

Back to USS. The scare zone was more of photo opportunity. Take with the ghost!!

My suggestion is get the express ticket
Unless you want queue 45 mins to 1 hr just to go in the hunted house

Price :
$68
Express is $40 additional

VIP is $148

Do note Sat 27th Oct is sold out!
Left 25-26 and 28 unless you go buy at the counter

Enjoy your halloween every one!

I want go there again!!
Dont forget there sentosa spectacular and sentosa 4d magic Deadly ever after

Cya!!

Boo

Forget to mention I bought the blood mug too! ! It on my instagram! !:-P

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search