Sunday 1 July 2012

Events : Shine youth festival opening

Last Saturday was the launch of the month long Shine youth festival 2012.

It was held at Ngee Ann City this time around. There a mascot parade, a concert and various activities around the area!

Guest of honour who will launch the events are Mr. Chan Chun Sing.

Before the official launch, there will be the Mascot Parade name Cosmo Mascot Parade.

Here pictures of the parade















Once the parade gas ended, the GOH is been show all the activities before he launch the event!

The launch is before the Dell-Intel youth concert which feature YouTube stars.









After the launch the concert began! But I couldn't stay ling due to the fact I got another event to attend! Baybeats!!

Up next will be my 3rd days baybeats post

Cya!

-Follow me on twitter: @LonelyAsha
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search